Thursday, October 9, 2008

"Mall Walkers"



You know those people who wear work out clothes to the mall and walk.....I use to think that was so strange......Well, yesterday I became one of those people. My friend Kristen and I were planning on going walking, but with the rain we had to change plans. When you have a baby....you need to get out of the house and you need to exercise, so we had no other option than the mall. So we are officially "Mall Walkers" and it was so much FUN! Kristen has Jack who is one day older than Emmie Grace and we love getting together. Even though they don't know it yet, Jack and Emmie Grace are best of friends. We thought they would enjoy hanging out in the same stroller......Too cute!

1 comment:

The Dettling's said...

Too cute! My mom has been a "mall walker" for years. I never thought I'd become one, but quickly did after James was born. I actually prefer it to being outside most days, especially when it's hot or wet or too cold outside, which seemed often when James first arrived. :) We'll have to go together sometime, after baby boy arrives.